Aspiriti Recruitment Group
A large conglomerate with varied business interests are looking to bring on board a strong Corporate Controller. Reporting into the Group CFO the role will be responsible for the following -
- Supervision of all accounting/finance activities of the dealerships.
- Managing day to day cash flow.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of periodic financial information.
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain necessary input information.
- Experience designing and improving business intelligence tools.
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Liaison with banks & financial institutions.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Ensure compliance with company policy & procedures and liaison with internal auditor.
- Assist in adhoc reporting requirements.
- Provide support and analysis to other department heads.
- Be able to understand and analyse business processes and suggest improvements.
- Assist in development of policies & procedures to enhance departmental efficiency.
- To provide training to new and existing staff as required.
To be considered for this role candidates must:
- Be fully qualified (CPA, ACCA, CMA, ACMA, CA).
- Have at least two years' experience as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
- Experience in the region preferred
- Experience in heavy industry, transport, machinery ideal
- Arabic speaker preferred
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment consultancy in the Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business.
Our strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta, gives immediate access to talent and clients in key locations.
Aspiriti Recruitment Group is the ultimate place to source outstanding talent or to find your next career move!