Aspiriti Recruitment Group
A large conglomerate with varied business interests are looking to bring on board a strong Corporate Controller. Reporting into the Group CFO the role will be responsible for the following -
- Supervision of all accounting/finance activities of the dealerships.
- Managing day to day cash flow.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of periodic financial information.
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain necessary input information.
- Experience designing and improving business intelligence tools.
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Liaison with banks & financial institutions.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Ensure compliance with company policy & procedures and liaison with internal auditor.
- Assist in adhoc reporting requirements.
- Provide support and analysis to other department heads.
- Be able to understand and analyse business processes and suggest improvements.
- Assist in development of policies & procedures to enhance departmental efficiency.
- To provide training to new and existing staff as required.
To be considered for this role candidates must:
- Be fully qualified (CPA, ACCA, CMA, ACMA, CA).
- Have at least two years' experience as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
- Experience in the region preferred
- Experience in heavy industry, transport, machinery ideal
- Arabic speaker preferred
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships Fleet management and car rental companies Commercial vehicle importers and distributors Motor vehicle importers and distributors General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts Heavy Equipment importers and distributors Bus transport companies Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!