Corporate Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking – Contracting
The purpose of the role is primarily relationship management of a designated portfolio of large corporate companies with the objective of building the quality/profitability of the portfolio by developing existing accounts and sourcing new relationships.
Ideally my client is looking for a candidate that has experience as a corporate relationship manager in a banking the Middle East in a Corporate Banking - Contracting section. That is dealt with contracting/project based clients.
The candidate would be involved in the preparation of limit proposals for credit review, meeting and developing relationships with their corporate clients as well as sourcing new relationships. Managing the operational issues of the client/bank relationship. You will be on the bank side of the table.
- University graduate with at least 7 years relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably with local/ Middle East experience.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the corporate banking client segment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Excellent people relationship skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations and practices pertaining to Corporate Banking products.
- Personal integrity, self-motivation and self-management.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
- Outstanding customer service orientation.
- Strong performance orientation
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.