After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
A Regional Airline is looking to expand further into emerging markets. They are looking for a Country Manager in Iraq, based in Basra covering the entire Iraqi market.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director you will be responsible in maximizing revenues and profit generation in Iraq via all distribution channels, through the most effective and innovative sales and marketing campaigns, within agreed timescales and budgets, through dynamic and effective leadership.
To ensure the Airline is positioned as a professional, high quality airline with the highest levels of customer service, meeting all legal, Governmental and other requirements and regulations. You will be accountable for the budgets being exceeded and recruiting a highly effective team.
• University degree, preferably in Business Administration.
• Arabic language essential
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Ideally 10 years airline experience, including 5 years at management level. Would consider other travel/tourism industries, customer focused is a per-requisite.
• Proven track record in sales, marketing, reservations & revenue management processes.
• Management skills, process & people management.
• Cultural awareness, preferably from working in multiple & across cultural groups.
• Ability to communicate & negotiate diplomatically & successfully at the highest levels of Government & Civil Aviation organizations.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting.