Country Quality Assurance Officer
Reporting to the QA Director based in Dubai, the key responsibilities of the Country Quality Assurance Officer is to ensure that all CQA processes are in place for the operations across Saudi Arabia, these will include: Local Compliant coordinator activity, FCA execution & the implementation of Quality Systems, you will ensure that all processes and procedures related to the mentioned activities are complaint to all local regulations, the companies corporate quality manual, and to ISO 9000 requirements, in addition you will ensure efficient distributor control throughout the region.
Other key tasks for the country quality assurance officer include:
- Execution of all field corrective actions that occur within Saudi Arabia
- To act as a local compliance coordinator for the business in Saudi Arabia
- To oversee all internal and external audits
- To carry out all training for staff on the quality systems in place
- To be the person in charge of all compliance requirements and to work with the regulatory bodies to ensure this.
- To ensure the implementation of the Quality Management System,to ensure all SOP's are in place and followed.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have a bachelors degree in pharmacy and a minimum of 3 years experience in the field of Quality Assurance in a pharmaceutical business. In addition to this the following requirements are needed by the successful candidate:
- You must have experience with compliance and vigilance case handling with regulatory bodies
- SFDA local regulations knowledge
- Internal & Supplier auditor qualification
- ISO 9000 - ISO 13485 knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills in English and also Arabic are required.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.