After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Creative Visual Merchandiser
Creative Visual Merchandiser - Dubai
Reporting to the Senior Visual Merchandiser the Visual Merchandiser (VM) Coordinates visual merchandising to ensure the coherence of the store displays with the group VM strategy and implementation of the VM policies inside the stores.
- Controls permanently the quality of the store displays (general appearance and props quality)
- Executes stock rotation on regular basis to maximize the sale and stock management in accordance with the brand requirements.
- Issues to Retail team and group VM a visit report with pictures and comments following each store visited.
- Window production, coordination and installation
- Submits a mood board and costing estimate for approval to the head of VM as required
- A University degree in Arts or design.
- Must have previous experience working as a Visual Merchandiser for a Fashion Company
- Previous experience in Luxury fashion is desirable but not a must.
- Must be Accurate and detail oriented, Flexible, willing to work long and flexible hours.
- A team player, Creative and self-motivated
- Awareness of fashion and art/design industry trends, forecasts and consumer buying behavior is a great plus .
- Excellent communicator, must speak perfect English
- Presentable, well groomed.
About the Company
Since 1983, Etoile Group has established at the forefront of the luxury fashion retail industry in the Middle East. It has the ultimate market know-how and regional experience and uses them to continually develop its brands. Its expertise of the industry stretches from launching to establishing brands through innovative multi-brand stores and iconic flagship franchises.
The Group has the credentials to back its claims; the fact that all the most respected international fashion brands have chosen Etoile is testament to its leading position.