Credit Control Manager – FAMCO
Al Futtaim Group
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
FAMCO is looking for Credit ControlÂ Manager to be based in Dubai.
* The role will interact with all FAMCO divisional management and sales people on a daily basis providing latest debtors information, collection coaching and training as well as collection measurement and support.
* Reporting will include providing suitable information for the FAMCO divisional management boards which would be presented in the bi-monthly meetings.
* The role should provide and manage a strong 2 way link between the business and the AFSS team.
* Keep up to date with company policies & procedures and ensure compliance.
* The role should also provide advice to the divisional General Manager regarding withholding sales persons incentives if and when required.
To be successfully considered for the above position, candidates will possess the following attributes:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Degree in Accounting or a similar field
Bilingual-Arabic speaking preferable
7-10 years with specific experience in Receivables management of a large company
* Strong Analytical
* Excel advanced
* Coaching skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Multi task
* Team building
* Thorough understanding of the company policies and procedures in the area of accounts receivable management and the ability to enforce these rules, both internally and externally.
* Self starter with a drive to succeed
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.