Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose - to create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We'll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
AECOM Shared Services
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
Position: Credit Controller
Reports to: Credit and Revenue Manager - ME
To develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control system for the company group and coordinate with different Business lines to assure collecting due amounts according to the approved contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Review the company credit control procedure and develop and implement enhancements where required.
• To manage the outstanding fees falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
• Set and monitor credit limits.
• Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
• To keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques
• Conducting regular visits to clients with contracts and procurement to collect due amounts.
• Following up on due payments as feedback is received from Finance staff.
• Conducting reports of the daily activities to the direct supervisor/manager.
• Review & reporting cases of incompletion of due payments with all supportive documents to the direct supervisor/manager to take the necessary actions.
• Preparing periodic reports with respect to the collection activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct supervisor/manager.
• Filing and documenting audit findings and reporting them to direct supervisor/manager to take necessary actions.
• Performs any job duties assigned to him by direct supervisor/manager.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contracts / Economics / Business Administration Degree
Specific skills required
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer skills
• Possess a good understanding of Oracle, Word and Excel.
Person Specification (Personality Attributes)
• Understands the needs of the Credit Department and meets them
• Is accountable for own actions and delivers what is required
• Is flexible and responsive to change
• Makes an effective contribution to the team
• Two years of experience in a related field
About the Company
About the Company
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in approximately 125 countries and had revenue of $7.3 billion.