Customer Care Consultant
The Customer Care Consultant will be the initial point of contact for all customer inquiries either by phone or by email, processing all relevant information to finalize a sales inquiry or a Customer Care Report.
- Answer phones and process email enquiries for GCC.
- Compile and complete relevant information in order to facilitate a quote.
- Liaise and understand the roles of the moving crew, operations manager and move coordinators.
- Follow up on quotations, answering customer queries, advising on additional products to cross sell.
- Record and summarize results of CCR's daily so accurate weekly and monthly reports can be compiled and submitted to the relevant people.
- Process Customer Care Reports; investigate complaints and all scores below 5. Complete CCR procedure entering on spreadsheet.
- Follow up on complaints, investigate and write initial response letters whilst feeding back to relevant staff to ensure action is taken and quality is improved.
- Obtain and record information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process pet transportation requests and follow through to quote going out.
- Process agent requests.
- Train new recruits.
- Identify trends and training needs for Move One staff
- Visit customer locations when necessary.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Clear and articulate phone voice.
- Pleasant, calm, tactful, polite and friendly.
- Team player.
- Pro-active, enthusiastic self starter who can work independently.
- Good attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of the business.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and third parties.
- Good IT skills including Excel.
- UAE driving license.
About the Company
About the Company
Move One provides time-critical supply chain solutions in the areas of logistics, relocation and moving. Our strategically positioned international offices and partners deliver a door-to-door service unparalleled in the industry. Global experience and on the ground local expertise combined with technological innovation allows us to develop tailored products to meet the needs of our clients. Founded in 1992, Move One has grown aggressively through its pursuit of new markets and results-driven company culture. Head quartered in Dubai UAE, Move One is geographically positioned for further expansion in the logistics world.