Customer Excellence Officer
Offshore Recruitment Services
Positively impact the overall patient satisfaction at The American Hospital – Dubai by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating hospital-wide customer excellence requirements to ensure the competence of internal customers in supporting American Hospital – Dubai’s Mission, Vision and Values. Provides resources, consultation service and training in customer excellence requirements and related issues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leadership / Organizational Skills
• Promotes a customer excellence philosophy consistent with the Hospital’s mission, vision and values
• Fully supports hospital policies and serves as a professional role model for all staff involved in direct customer service
• Demonstrates self-direction, creativity and sound judgment applicable to the position description responsibilities
• Maintains open communication with colleagues throughout the hospital
• Demonstrates flexibility with scheduling sessions to meet time constraints / needs of departments within the hospital
CUSTOMER SERVICE FUNCTIONS
• Deals sensitively and confidentiality with customer complaints and customer excellence related issues as directed by the Chief Executive Officer
• Assess, develops, implements and evaluates customer excellence requirements and educational needs hospital-wide, which are sensitive to the multi-cultural customer-base and learning needs of multi-national staff
• Analyzes customer satisfaction response and customer complaints to use as educational tools for staff development in the management of service excellence delivery
• Monitors hospital-wide customer excellence competencies and individual staff performance in collaboration with department directors and coordinators
• Maintains a record of customer excellence programme attendance and prepares reports for the Chief Executive Officer on a monthly basis
• Performs any other duties as required by the Chief Executive Officer
High School National Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Development, Education or related
discipline from a recognised educational institute
Minimum 5 years experience in a customer service related industry
Experience in mentoring / coaching in a multi-cultural / multi-national environment
Demonstratable experience in customer excellence programme development and
Experience working in the private sector, preferably within a hospital or hospitality environment
About the Company
Offshore Recruitment Services specialise in the recruitment of in all aspects of offshore vacancies for all levels of permanent, temporary and contract positions.
Whether a client is searching for a highly skilled candidate, looking to head hunt a specific individual, a team of contractors for a project or management of gifted personnel, we are ready and have a proven track record of meeting such requirements.
Offshore Recruitment Services was formed with the specific aim of providing a quality service to link key candidates to our clients. We find the right people for your business.