Customer Relation Executive – Al Futtaim Motors – Lexus
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Automotive occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to their brands worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Automotive is synonymous with brands such as Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and Volvo which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. We also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries as well as the franchises for Hertz Rent-a-car - the world's largest rental and leasing company and FAMCO heavy goods Machinery.We are currently looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic Customer Relations Executive for our Lexus team based in Dubai. Reporting to the Reception Supervisor provides effective and efficient customer service, so that customer satisfaction levels and customer retention rates are maximized.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* handling the day to day activities relating to customer service
* Deal with appointment booking request, inquiries, customer request promptly
* Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
* Arranging all related system and administration tasks related to customer transactions.
* Maintain an up to date database of all customers with relevant and key contacts.
* Prepare various related reports for the customers and management.
* Assist Service Consultants on handling customers and guide customer accordingly
* Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, whilst protecting and developing the company's brands via suitable PR activities and own presentation.
* Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
* Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource with complete information
* Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
* Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
* Bachelors degree or relevant experience in customer service
* Preferably 1-2 years of experience in customer service related job
* Must possess professional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with customers (internal and external).
* Must also possess excellent customer service skills.
* Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
* Excellent teamwork, team building skills and cross function relationship management
* Advanced empathy and active listening skills
* Ability to enhance customer relationships to build mutually rewarding partnerships
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.