Customer Relations Executive – Hertz
Al Futtaim Group
Hertz is the worldwide market leader in car rental and leasing. It has been in operation since 1918. With over 7,000 locations in more than 150 countries Hertz manages over 700,000 vehicles around the world.The Hertz UAE franchise started in 1993 and has grown into an operation that is the top car rental and leasing company in the UAE. Hertz has the largest purpose built rental facility in the Middle East, the largest airport counter in Dubai and the youngest fleet in the market. The company continues to strengthen its position in the market by consistently introducing innovative and customer focused services, as well as regularly training its staff at all levels.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic Customer Relations Executive for our Hertz team based in Dubai. This position reports to theÂ Customer Relations SupervisorÂ and is responsible for handling extension's of rental agreements upon completion of the contract period and to recover rental, traffic fine and salik charges on all open and closed agreements. Comply with Hertz policies, procedures and ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities of the selected candidate will include the following;
* To ensure the extension of rental agreements upon completion of contract period for both LPO and passenger rentals
* Ensure recovery of Salik and Traffic Fine for all open agreements.
* Recommend agreements for police cases and prepare documentation for Manager's review.
* Ensure that all customer queries are handled in a timely manner and to the best satisfaction of customers.
* Conduct regular monitoring and updating of reports.
* Ensure continuous improvements are initiated through way of reporting , data capturing, analysis and MIS
* To carry out business practices that are ethical and in line with Hertz and Al Futtaim policies.
* To develop a strong relationship with the customers and manage their expectation's leading to better customer satisfaction and retention. Â
* To work closely with the other departments like customer relations, lease service, invoicing and collections to be able to handle corporate rental queries efficiently.
The selected candidate will have the following skills and experience;
* Ideally hold a Bachelors degree and or have relevant experience in customer service.
* Must possess professional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
* Have experience in a back office customer service related job in the automobile/ travel or service industry.
* An understanding or knowledge of customer retention programs.
* Have very strong skills in all MS Applications.
* Must have superior telephone communication skills.
* Excellent teamwork, team building skills and cross function relationship management.
* Advanced empathy and active listening skills.
* Ability to enhance customer relationships to build mutually rewarding partnerships.
* Ability to work under pressure and demand.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.