Customer Relationship Officer
Customer Relationship Officer in Al-Riadah section at Muscat Grand Mall
1. Assist the Relationship Manager in the management of the priority banking customer’s relationship ensuring effective management of customers’ relationships and anticipation of customers’ financial needs on an ongoing basis.
2. Act as backup single point of contact to the assigned priority banking customers ensuring maximum customer satisfaction levels and meeting each customer individual requirements.
3. Responsible for managing and updating the assigned priority banking customers database. Develop MIS reports required to make critical business decisions pertaining to priority banking customers.
4. Liaise with branch managers/assistant branch managers to ensure successful management of all priority banking customer’s transactions/services through branches. Support in resolving critical issues pertaining to priority banking customer’s transactions/services.
5. Monitor all daily transactions executed by priority banking customer’s and ensure necessary support given to branches to handle all the transactions in accordance to the bank policy and procedures. Generate MIS reports for monitoring/tracking purpose and follow-up.
6. Support branches in retaining the existing priority banking clients and ensure maintaining excellent relations with the existing and prospective customers to generate referrals as well as build avenues for additional business.
7. Assist branch managers in achieving branch’s sales, service targets and sourcing new priority banking accounts. Sourcing new saving/other deposit accounts with high value deposits to be generated from the targeted clients.
8. Liaise with the bank business units in order to identify opportunities in terms of cross-selling other products/services provided by the bank.
9. Assist the Relationship Manager in market surveys, research to assess performance of the existing priority banking offerings (products/services).
• A candidate should be a Bachelor Degree holder with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in customer services
• Omani nationality
• Ensuring all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximized
• Solid knowledge of current banking practices
• Ability to follow instructions and seek advice or look up information if required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Motivated, initiative, innovative and dynamic
• Flexible during times of change.
• Engage in conversation with customers, building rapport and asking questions in order to build a better understanding of their needs
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Able and ready to work in a shift bases
Please note that the management is in process to grant additional benefits/ compensation for the staff who will work at Muscat Grand Mall (MGM)
About the Company
About the Company
Established on January 1 1990, Bank Dhofar is an Omani commercial bank wholly owned and managed by Omanis. With successive years of constantly setting new standards in banking, BD has attained an impressively expanding network of 50 operational branches and 89 ATMs.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, BD provides a comprehensive range of financial services that encompass personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
Its Board of Directors & Management Team consists of eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businesspersons, etc. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.