Customer Service Assistant – Al Futtaim Group Real Estate
Al Futtaim Group
Dubai Festival City is a premier waterfront urban community that has been designed to capture the ground breaking 21st Century spirit of Dubai. It offers a rich and vibrant living experience that encompasses the finest, easily accessible shopping, dining, entertainment, homes, schools, hotels, offices and leisure in one place. With easy access via the Business Bay Crossing, Airport Tunnel and Garhoud Bridge, and situated only two kilometres from Dubai International Airport, Dubai Festival City's unique waterfront setting will deliver vibrancy and a sense of place to Dubai's landscape.
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to be based in Dubai Festival City. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager - Festival Centre, your main responsibilities will include:
* Efficiently manage the customer service desk and handle customer issues, queries, problems, in a professional and courteous manner so as to achieve service standards and enhance visitor experience to the mall
* Responsible for developing an in depth understanding of the retail centre, including the layout and location of entrances, exits, lifts and escalators, restrooms, emergency services etc. so as to effectively assist customers and provide complete and accurate information regarding any query
* Responsible for providing high standards of customer service to visitors bearing in mind cultural sensitivities and varying levels of expectations
* Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of mall collateral and the necessary information related to current and updated mall directory, information related to on-going offers and promotions, tourist information, services available etc. at the Service desk
* Responsible for promoting and educating visiting customers about the various loyalty programmes developed by marketing, and issuing gift cards, loyalty cards with the objective of promoting spends within the retail centre
* Responsible for proactively resolving customer complaints/ issues within the delegated level of authority or referring the problem for resolution by management, in an efficient, courteous and professional manner
* Coordinate with other service within the mall, such as mall operations, facilities management or security with respect to any issues relevant to these areas so as to facilitate response and resolution of problems related to such areas that can impact on customer perception of the facility
* As and when required, support management initiatives such as collection of information related to customer feedback related to any promotion/ marketing activity or surveys through distribution of questionnaires or handouts etc
* Provide basic level first aid services and emergency assistance to the customer, so as to effectively handle and resolve minor customer problems
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Higher Secondary Level of Education
* Fluent in English, preferably in Arabic or any other language would be an advantage.
* 3-5 years relevant customer service experience in a shopping centre or hospitality background preference for front-desk.
* Customers relations support
* Accept to work on weekends, official holidays andÂ outside the official working hours
Behavioural Competencies :
* Friendly, approachable, honest and trustworthy.
* Be flexible and efficient.
* Proactive, punctual and reliable.
* Positive, cheerful mentality and open to work attitude
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.