After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Customer Service Representative – Al Futtaim Vehicle Rental
Al Futtaim Group
A new company within the Al Futtaim group entitled Al Futtaim Vehicle Rentals LLC is being set up in Qatar to manage the rental of vehicles & the provision of driven services. This operation will be based in Doha with local management working in tandem with management & operational support provided by Al Futtaim Group UAE.
To ensure the customer is dealt with in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner providing best in class customer service and products. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and enhancing the brand image to meet and exceed set standards.
* Achieve group revenue target for daily, weekly and monthly rentals - for the branch.
* Should maintain counter as company standards. Image audit and operational audit.
* Ensure that all documentation and system accuracy is maintained and relevant documents are obtained at the time of checkout and scanned clearly into the system.
* Customer Service: Must ensure that one continuously exceeds customer expectations from all customer touch points within the business. All customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
* Manage the 5*5 / action items on a daily basis and rectify the errors without delay during the shift.
* Manage the pre check ins daily and ensure that closing of rental is done without delay. Justification of unclosed rentals.
* Shift Handover : Ensure shift closing is done as per set standards and that there no variances.
* Vehicle inventory, manual docs, cash etc., are properly handed over and acknowledged. To settle any variances within 24 hours.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.