Data Analyst – Al Futtaim Motors
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst (Customer & Employee Engagement) who will be responsible for:
* On-going analysis of customer and employee engagement information, obtained from a variety of sources, It involves development and preparation of information products for the Engagement Manager. It requires the ability to analyze all data from conceptualization through presentation of the data. It requires proficiency with analytical tools (SAS, Excel), knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communication skills and a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest level of customer service.
* Produce critical reports viewed by seniorÂ management and Board of Directors.
* Coordinate and manage projects such as documentation of communications, commitments and actions taken, time management on projects to avoid delays, meet desired expectations etc.
* Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing requests.
* Use and support database applications and analytical tools: evaluate data quality, applications, and functions, produce output, and maintain operation.
* Develop awareness of and familiarity with issues and events affecting different divisions.
* Contribute to team effort.
* Provide high level of customer service.
JOB CONTEXT: Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
* Ensure compliance to set policies and procedures
* Ensure the system meets the requirements of the business
* Provide the Engagement Manager with accurate information to support strategy change.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Statistics, Information Systems or related discipline.
* Previous Data AnalystÂ experience a must
* Must have 5+ years of systems experience, data analysis, decision support, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical software.
* SAP R3 and SAP HCM experience a plus.
* Strong reporting and data management skills using SAP-based or related database reporting tools.
* Solid data analysis experience and business acumen.
* Possess strong analytical, organizational andÂ problem solving skills including identifying root cause and proposeÂ corrective and preventive action.
* The ideal candidate will have demonstratedÂ initiative, flexibility, and ability to manage workload.
* Time management & organisational skills - analyses and prioritizes opportunities, successfully balances proactiveÂ versus reactive, maintains high level of customer touch time. HandlesÂ multiple tasks quickly without forfeiting quality, methodically follow-up, able to efficiently process large amount of information for future use.
* Accountability - takes ownership to meet andÂ exceed stretched goals, strong work ethic, tenacious, makes and keeps commitments.
* Strategic planning skills- creates andÂ communicates a clear, customer focussed and growth-oriented strategy andÂ well defined action plan for each Business Unit.
* Strong analytical and decision making skills - takes proactive measures to generate results.
* Knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel skills.
* Organized and detail-oriented.
* Ability to present complexÂ information in an understandable and compelling manner
Behavioural Competencies :
* Demonstrated ability toÂ establish and maintain trusted relationships
* High degree of accountability
* Demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of data required.
Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.