After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Samsung Electronics Company Limited
Function of the position:
The main objective of the position is to setup & manage Market Communication System (MCS). This entails:
• Responsible for the data collection, input & manage data accuracy.
• Manage local database (Outlets, Models, Resellers)
• Managing & ensure effective usage of the Market Communication System (MCS).
• Reporting to the head of the Retail Marketing Department
• To manage directly the data input domain (Market Communication System).
• Coordinate with PIC & responsible for data collection (In-Charge: Sales desk / Person In Charge in Disty / Retailers)
• Responsible as a Team Member during the Data Collection, Implementation & Training of the Retail Management System across the GCC.
• Manage Local Master Data - Outlets, Models, Resellers
Essential Skills and Experience:
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
* Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
* Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
* Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
* Delegation—the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
* Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
* Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Experience, Education and Licensure
* Fresher with database management background.
* Mid-level knowledge & problem solving skills with Excel.
* Demonstrated ability to have worked in Excel projects.
* Strong Analytical & Reporting skills [Excel & Other Reporting/BI Tools]
* Graduate degree in Computer Science (Preferably) / Marketing
* Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
* Extensive analysis thinking and pro-active
* Market Exposure in consumer electronics retail & sales force activities
* Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
• Language Skills
* Fluent in English
*Fluent in Hindi (Preferably)
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2009 consolidated sales of US$116.8 billion. Employing approximately 188,000 people in 185 offices across 65 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs.