After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Database Systems Administrator
The Database Systems Administrator is responsible for providing technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, administration , information storage and retrieval. He / She technically ensures well performing and highly secure software and provides technical support to users and IT personnel.
- Monitor Database Systems performance in order to ensure they are running as required preventing delay in business process
- Suggest and implement recovery solutions for Database Systems in cases of failure
- Assist and support core users in their daily operational requirements, remotely and on site
- Implement the developed objects and ensure their proper functioning and integration with legacy systems
- Test the systems software and ensure proper troubleshooting
- Execute pre-defined technical analysis and feasibility studies of users needs and propose integrated solutions with existing business applications
- Write documentation of technical implementations, create and update knowledge-based articles (latest solutions and Q&As) and maintain the updates of the systems different versions.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent certificate of "MCPD" Web, MCPD Windows and MCPD Enterprise Applications
- 3-4 years in SQL server, Visual Studio development and administration tools
- Fluency in English.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Café, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.