Database Systems Administrator
The Database Systems Administrator is responsible for providing technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, administration , information storage and retrieval. He / She technically ensures well performing and highly secure software and provides technical support to users and IT personnel.
- Monitor Database Systems performance in order to ensure they are running as required preventing delay in business process
- Suggest and implement recovery solutions for Database Systems in cases of failure
- Assist and support core users in their daily operational requirements, remotely and on site
- Implement the developed objects and ensure their proper functioning and integration with legacy systems
- Test the systems software and ensure proper troubleshooting
- Execute pre-defined technical analysis and feasibility studies of users needs and propose integrated solutions with existing business applications
- Write documentation of technical implementations, create and update knowledge-based articles (latest solutions and Q&As) and maintain the updates of the systems different versions.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent certificate of "MCPD" Web, MCPD Windows and MCPD Enterprise Applications
- 3-4 years in SQL server, Visual Studio development and administration tools
- Fluency in English.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.