Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
We currently have a vacancy for a strong and experienced Department Manager to work within our flagship stores in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Ensures the achievement of the Department business objectives (sales, profitability, etc.), as well as to promote and enhance the brand, creating a solid client base.
- Establishes and implements Action Plans to develop sales for their product category and client segment
- Ensures the achievement of the Department objectives and implementing activities and projects.
- Ensures the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the Department.
- Ensures correct interpretation and implementation of visual guide lines, keeping Department employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed, through a close cooperation with the VD-Team
- Takes care of the general look of the department in terms of cleanness, tidiness, and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of products and store, in line with the brand communication and promotion strategy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2/3 years luxury fashion retail experience as a Supervisor or Manager
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Team-player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for fashion luxury
Please apply online.
About the Company
Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands.
With a renowned reputation for quality and Italian craftsmanship, Gucci designs, manufactures and distributes highly desirable products such as leather goods (handbags, small leather goods, and luggage), shoes, ready-to-wear, silks, timepieces and fine jewellery. Eyewear and fragrances are manufactured and distributed under license by global industry leaders in these two sectors.
Gucci products are sold exclusively through a network of directly operated boutiques (376 as of December 2011) and a small number of selected department and specialty stores.
Gucci is a growing and dynamic business which prides itself on the spirit and professionalism of its employees worldwide. Gucci continually seeks to attract industry-leading professionals who are entrepreneurial by nature and thrive within a flat, performance-orientated organization. The teamwork among Gucci's employees is the foundation of the company's success.
Gucci is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms or conditions of employment because of age, race, color, creed, sex, national origin, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, sexual preference or citizenship status.