Deputy Construction Director
The Highfield Company
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
My client, a renowned construction consultancy operating in Saudi Arabia is currently going through a period of rapid growth and to supplement this, they have an immediate requirement for a Deputy Construction Director for their operations across the Kingdom.
- Excellent English/Arabic skills (written and verbal) preferably Western educated but with at least seven years operating in the region in a management capacity.
- Strong construction background preferably with a contractor and consultant of repute.
- Strong personal, organisational, presentation skills and ability to interface with Clients
- Primary degree in civil engineering or construction management
- Strong technical and management background
- MSc/MBA in Construction/Organisational Management preferred.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry's leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.