Deputy Managing Director – Telco & Security (Arabic Speaker)
One of my clients, a leading player in the IT / Telco / Defence / Security space in the Middle East, is looking to hire a Deputy Managing Director in Abu Dhabi.
Ideal candidate will be an Arabic Speaker with atleast 10 years experience in managing Security companies in the UAE.
• Full delegated authority to act on behalf of the Executive Director when required.
• Responsible for the development and execution of the Foundation's technical strategy;
• Provides leadership and direction for technical staff, setting an effective agenda and ensuring performance goals are met and set;
• Serves as a mentor, coach and guide to senior staff, particularly with regards to the needs of the Employee or Client;
• Provides guidance, as requested by the Managing Director, , business development and partnership activities as well as marketing.
• Other duties as requested by the Managing Director.
1. Identifying, developing, and introducing new business development products to meet the requirements of the evolving Telecom sector;
2. Preparing business reports, work plans and budgets.
3. Participating in internal and external meetings related to Telecom activities.
4. Manage the day-to-day operations of the company.
5. Manage, motivate, develop the Team.
6. Manage resources efficiently and effectively to achieve the company’s objectives.
7. Chair Management Team meetings.
8. Take a leadership role in establishing or developing the company’s culture and values.
9. Ensure that there is a succession plan in place.
1.Consistent achievement of targets.
2.Development of the management team.
3.High customer satisfaction levels.
4.Continuous improvement program of company policy and procedures.
5.Timely and accurate forecasts of the future performance of the Company.
•Focused on training of subordinates
•Strong financial and business acumen and experience
•Middle East Experience
•Degree in business, engineering, finance or a science
•Minimum of 10 years of management experience
•Telecom Industry experience – Good knowledge
About the Company
About the Company
Networkers International now fully own SNS Consultancy FZ LLC, so will now be trading as such and is now fully integrated into the 11 country global footprint of Networkers International Plc.
Within the Middle East we continue to offer our clients and candidates extremely high levels of service across the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Energy and Homeland Security sectors, each covered by teams that specialise in their given area.