Design Senior Officer
- Owner of the brand guidelines section of the intranet, and ensure they are continually updated working closely with the Digital Officer.
- To provide support for:
1 - All other divisions within Brand & Marketing Communications on brand and creative
matters e.g. events and sponsorship, PR, advertising.
2 - Individual marketing needs of the operating departments e.g. employee-branding activities across all HR departments, marketing literature, retail etc.
- Working with the Design Manager provide consultative support on all ATL campaigns.
- Over time grow, improve and increase the standards and quality of the design studio.
- In conjunction with project owners within the business units or within Branding & Marketing Communications, prepare design routes, discuss them with clients, making necessary changes and following through to final production.
- Supporting the advertising, events and PR team members, and assisting all other 3rd party agencies on brand related matters, as and when the time comes.
- Provide creative PPT support for the CEO and Senior Management team e.g. biz development, external & internal presentations.
- Provide the Design Manager support with the annual report, employee magazine, website, intranet, events, fact sheets, literature, voxpops, biographies, uniform design, vehicle livery etc.
- Continually advising the Head of Department on new creative and design opportunities.
- Work closely with all other members of the Department to ensure strong creative work is delivered.
- In addition to design skills working with photography and photo retouching would be advantageous.
- Provide support for proposals, retail store graphics, sales tool kit etc.
- Take responsibility for all artwork and print and production matters.
- Liaison with Design Manger and Design Senior Officer on costing from printing or paper suppliers, materials and technical information.
- Develop relationships with printers, be able to vet printers and pass on press, as and when required.
- Hold a library of ‘green’ paper and production samples, and continually be aware of new ‘green’ print and production techniques.
- Work on creative projects as guided by Design Manager.
- Ensure there is a full back up of all finished projects undertaken in such a manner as to make them easily retrievable at all times.
- Prepare weekly status report covering all jobs being undertaken at any point – identifying any delays or issues in order for them to be resolved.
- Ensure process and procedures for the design studio are adhered to and ensure they are implemented and followed e.g. job bagging, job numbering, briefs, filing, sign-off etc. As a team Branding & Marketing Communications will elect one member to coordinate this for each of the departments.
- Continually ensuring the BankDhofar logo and brand is represented correctly in the market place.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Creative & Design University or College.
- Should have 2 plus years experience in a similar role, where brand identity and developing design concepts has played a significant part of the role.
- Sound understanding of design concepts for all media – from design through to production.
- Should possess Proven capability in coordinating and liaising with advertising agencies, events agencies, brand agencies, graphic designers, printers etc.
- Have good knowledge in Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have good knowledge of print & production techniques.
- Should possess effective communication and presentation skills (Oral and Verbal).
- Should have a knowledge Planning & Organising.
- Should be self motivated, initiative, innovative and dynamic.
- Should possess Analytical and Strategic thinking skills.
- Should be able to work with Team.
- Passion to do great work for a great brand!
About the Company
About the Company
Established on January 1 1990, Bank Dhofar is an Omani commercial bank wholly owned and managed by Omanis. With successive years of constantly setting new standards in banking, BD has attained an impressively expanding network of 50 operational branches and 89 ATMs.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, BD provides a comprehensive range of financial services that encompass personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
Its Board of Directors & Management Team consists of eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businesspersons, etc. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
|1||Design Manager Bank Dhofar||Muscat|
|2||Creative Designer Auto Trader UAE||Dubai|
|3||Public Relations Officer Bank Dhofar||Muscat|
|4||Graphic Designer RealHR||Dubai|
|5||Graphic Designer Sundus Management Consultancy||Abu Dhabi|