After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Designer – Jewellery / Accessories
10k to 12k Dependent on experience
Reporting to the head of Design
Based in Dubai, the position requires a strong know-how in product and textile design as well as strong experience in working with hard surfaces (wood, metal, glass) and accessories. In addition to the design and technical know-how, the job focuses on building strong relationships with new and existing customers in order to influence their manage creative solutions, services and utmost dedication.
1. Establish and maintain close contact with partners in the apparel, accessory, interior and new segment field for the entire Asia South region. Apparel focus on specific new customer groups within each region according to segment need.
2. Build own pool of contacts within the Asia South region and provide those stakeholders with world class design consultancy and solutions.
3. Introduce the clients products, Innovations and Trends to new business segments through the use of targeted, design specific tools and presentations.
4. Provide (where applicable) designers and customers with trend, design and application support.
5. Provide expert application solutions & trainings to external and internal customers within the Asia South region
6. Implement design projects initiated by Head Office when applicable.
7. Create customized transfer designs as per the customer’s specifications using SC CAD.
A fashion/Accessory Graduate
2 years hands on experience in the above
Project management, client management, SC CAD experience required
Candidates must have excellent communication skills,
Candidates will have wood, metal & glass experience, working on accessories in this area.
Candidates will be ideally in the GCC and have excellent application and client solutions experience
About the Company
Based in the UAE, we are a boutique consultancy specialising in executive search and recruitment for organisations across the Middle East.
Our global reach, combined with unrivalled local knowledge and prime location makes us the number one choice for employers looking to fill 'mission critical' roles in the region.
The cornerstone of our business proposition is our complete immersion in the international markets in which we operate, which allows us to provide our clients with absolute attention, professionalism and delivery every time.
With a track record of success throughout the GCC, we are uniquely positioned to provide a solution to your staffing needs.