Digital Senior Manager – Media Advertising
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Our client is the global leader Media Services Group offering an integrated solution across core services such as strategic media planning, negotiation and execution and specialist services, which includes research and insights, digital solutions, sports and entertainment sponsorship consultancy, content creation and brand-driven creative campaigns. Over the years, they have become a global company serving customers across a range of industries in more than 115 countries, with a significant presence in every major market.
• Maintains day-to-day client contact and agency contact regarding their area of responsibility.
• Manages and directs the requests/projects for the group.
• Oversees the development of objectives and strategies.
• Oversees the development of plans and presentations.
• Supervises the group in interpretation of competitive and other research data.
• Trains and evaluates supervisors, planners, and assistant planners.
• Interviews candidates for open positions in the group.
• May participate in department projects/committees.
• Meets with sales representatives.
• Proactive in support of team and company.
• Involved in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives.
Job Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum 7 years in Digital Media planning experience and understanding.
• Complete knowledge of buying and planning, and reporting process.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications.
• Must have an entrepreneurial drive.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
• Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency.
• Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources.
• Technical proficiency, particularly with media systems and MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work great alone and better in a team.
• Extremely organized
• Ability to provide excellent client service.
• Solid financial management skills.
• Strong up to date understanding of: tracking and tagging, behavioural marketing, database modelling, retargeting, addressability.
• Vision for defining digital consumer insights.
• Knowledge of emerging media space.
• Ability to articulate, write POV.
• Expertise in at least one emerging media.
• Baseline working knowledge and understanding of: offline media, DR, CRM.
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment consultancy in the Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business.
Our strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta, gives immediate access to talent and clients in key locations.
Aspiriti Recruitment Group is the ultimate place to source outstanding talent or to find your next career move!