After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Director – Broadband Transformation (Telco)
To lead and drive the broadband adoption and revenue growth across the Group operating companies covering both mobile and fixed data. Ensure broadband transformation is in line with long-term Group strategic objectives as committed to the Board.
Broadband Strategy and Planning
• Develop and maintain an independent view on the size and potential of the broadband market for key OpCos.
• Support the development of OpCp mobile & fixed broadband strategy, ensure such strategies are maintained up to date, and that operational interventions are in-line with the broader strategic objectives.
• Provide commercial inputs into annual business plan and budgeting cycles.
Broadband Performance Management
• Maintain ownership of group broadband dashboard & work closely with OpCos to ensure implementation of the dashboard covering commercial, financial & technology related broadband indicators.
• Monitor the broadband dashboard for all OpCos on a monthly basis to observe achievement of targets, and to identify gaps and areas of underperformance.
• Monitor the implementation of key milestones for the corrective action plans
Broadband Thought Leadership and Strategic Project Management
• Develop thought leadership defining Group level position and guidance on key broadband topics.
• Achieve OpCo buy-in and alignment with group guidance on key commercial and technology broadband topics, and monitor implementation of the group recommendations by the OpCos.
• Take on project management and leadership
Monitor, Support & Drive Fixed Data Business
• Drive Group level achievement of fixed business revenue targets (B2B & B2C) and identifying ways to exceed them further.
• Set-up a monitoring mechanism in conjunction with other Group stakeholders and OpCos to determine progress against targets.
• Suggest improvements to existing product portfolio and positioning to achieve set targets vis-a-vis competitive landscape
• Cover all aspects of commercial delivery including market propositions, sales channel and support structures to ensure fixed business performance is in-line agreed targets.
Qualifications / Requirements
• University degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business Studies, Finance, and/or Economics. Masters preferred.
• Significant experience in commercial & operational functions at CXO level (product management, marketing & sales, customer care).
• International experience, particularly in the MENA region.
• 15+ Years’ experience of both Group and Opco roles within the telecommunications sector.
• Experience of leading projects/initiatives in complex, international environments
• Must have proven expertise in Broadband technologies and revenue generation models.
• Must have experience at CXO level within a telecommunications company
• Significant expertise and knowledge in emerging broadband technologies/infrastructure requirements/customer propositions and value creation models
About the Company
People Dynamics is an Integrated Human Resources Solutions Provider committed to delivering the best HR solutions and practices to our clients. We ensure long-term sustainability of our solutions by being closely engaged with our clients during and post implementation. We have partnered with prominent HR practioners, who provide us with superior international resources and capabilities and our shared code of conduct and commitment to excellence ensures consistent standards of performance and ethics.