E-Commerce Channel Manager – OMASCO
Al Futtaim Group
Oman Marketing and Services Company (Omasco) is a leading trading, property and financial services business in Oman with key activities in automotive, marine, electronics, projects and engineering, industrial products and other services. Established in 1974, the company represents leading world-renowned brands and strives to be one of the most respected companies in Oman.
We are currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Channel Manager based in Muscat. The purpose of this role is to manage the business relationships, development of e - strategies, delivery and support to the e channel partners targeting profitable revenue growth, and customer acquisition.
You will be responsible for the following -
* Create, Develop and implement the e channels business plan
* Ensure that product launches are completed on schedule
* Ensure that the e content is always fresh and relevant, driven by promotions targeting both new and existing customers
* Maintain and develop the e commerce promotional plan
* Implement new e-campaigns and tests where necessary
* Closely co-ordinate with the Marketing team and liaise with offline teams to ensure all online activities are syncronised
* Negotiate contracts with e vendors
* Keep track of the latest data management and e technology trends
* Lead and direct the work of the e commerce team
* Complete weekly e commerce MIS reviews and provide feedback
* Justify with ROI and Cost/benefit analysis
The successful candidate must be able to display the following skills and experience:
* Familiarity with a variety of the e commerce concepts, practices and procedures
* Thorough knowledge of e commerce activities
* Excellent attention to details
* Conversant with competition analysis and benchmarking
* Excellent data and trend analysis
* Excellent knowledge of the various internet tools
* Gulf experience together with valid Omani driving licence preferred
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.