Electrical Design Engineer
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
1. Carry out Electrical Engineering Analysis & Produce Calculations
2. Develop designs from project specifications.
3. Check and evaluate design and material specifications for tender.
4. Review Electrical Designs & For Construction Drawings
5. Incorporate feedback from projects and customers for design clarification and modifications during the development and construction project phases.
6. Carry out low level Quantity Surveying for BOM production
7. Provide Electrical Engineering Advice to Project and Site Managers
8. Designing of power distribution systems including associated load, fault current and voltage drop calculations.
9. Carrying out design reviews at appropriate intervals during the design process with the Lead Engineer.
10. Responding to site RFIs, conducting reviews of specialist suppliers or contractor prepared designs, and attending site meetings to resolve construction issues.
11. In-depth knowledge of local electrical regulations, international design standards and codes of practice; as well as a basic knowledge of local and international building codes, and structural / architectural industry practices.
Knowledge and Experience
• Electrical Engineering Degree Required
• Must be competent in working to both UK (17th Edition) and US (NEC) codes.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Design Engineer preferably in multiple disciplines
• Professional registration with a relevant international engineering body such as IEE, IEEE or equivalent is advantageous.
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Computer Skills (CAD Design Skills , MS Office Experience & Experience in working with Engineering Design Software is deemed an advantage)
About the Company
About the Company
CADG specializes in operating in complex and remote areas of Central Asia, Middle East and Africa.
• Engineering & Construction
• International Development
• Aviation & Logistics
Our capabilities are varied yet linked - allowing us to offer our clients exactly and only what they need.
The intrepid nature of our diverse, talented experts allows us to work competitively in non-permissive environments. We rely not only on our experience, but also on our ability to assess needs on the ground and marry them with practical implementation strategies to deliver tailored solutions.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
|1||Electrical Design Engineer Parsons International||Abu Dhabi|
|2||Bid Engineer / Design Engineer Mackenzie Jones||Dubai|
|3||Electrical Engineer Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)||Abu Dhabi|
|4||Electrical Engineer – Water Infrastructures Parsons International||Abu Dhabi|
|5||Electrical Inspector KEO International Consultants||Doha|