Recruits Management Consultancy
An MEP contracting company based in Dubai is looking for a Electrical Draftsman
1) Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets which are then checked by an engineer or an architect.
2) Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
3) Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew.
4) Draw master sketches to scale showing relation of proposed installations to existing facilities and exact specifications and dimensions.
5) Measure factors that affect installation and arrangement of equipment, such as distances to be spanned by wire and cable.
6) Study work order requests to determine type of service, such as lighting or power, demanded by installation.
7) Visit proposed installation sites and draw rough sketches of location.
8) Determine the order of work and the method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
9) Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary. 10) Prepare and interpret specifications, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
11) Reproduce working drawings on copy machines or trace drawings in ink.
12) Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
13) Supervise and train other technologists, technicians and drafters.
14) Write technical reports and draw charts that display statistics and data.
15) Use computer-aided drafting equipment and/or conventional drafting stations, technical handbooks, tables, calculators, and traditional drafting tools such as boards, pencils, protractors, and T-squares.
An Electrical Draftsman with minimum of 4 years of gulf experience.
The candidate must have experience in preparing electrical service drawings, lighting, fire detection and low current systems.
Candidate must have a diploma in electrical engineering with AutoCad course.
Specialist knowledge : experience in preparing electrical service drawings, lighting, fire detection and low current systems
Current Residence : GCC
About the Company
Recruits Management Consultancy was established in 2005 in recognition of the need for high quality, affordable staffing and management expertise to be more readily available to organizations in our chosen markets.
We are a leading service provider offering cutting edge solutions to help businesses and individuals in an ever-evolving world. The services we offer include recruitment, management consulting, marketing and travel solutions.
Above all, we make a difference in the performance of our clients and this is what leads to us having very high levels of repeat business with our existing clients and a large number of referrals from satisfied clients.