After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Electrical Engineer – Constructions
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Electrical Engineers are involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
Must have advanced knowledge of electrical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable codes, standards and acceptable industry practices.
• Prepare electrical designs for large scale projects
• Apply design knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems, and equipment specification and selection
• Analyze complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions
• Interact with all engineering disciplines, construction project managers, and clients
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed
• Experience in renewable energy is high advantage.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Must have experience on complex, multi-discipline engineering design or EPC projects.
About the Company
IMAN Group is a family owned, controlled and diversified group. Our strength is the result of commitment to quality and diversified activities conducted through different subsidiaries all of which are supported by sound fiscal, management and operational expertise.
Our strength through diversity with the dedication and commitment of almost 10,000 staff members, managers and directors, enables us to consistently deliver our quality value promise to our customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders around the region.