Al Mousawi Trading Company
This position reports to the General Manager and the main purpose of the role is to provide Electrical Engineering expertise to enable development of various projects on behalf of Business Units.
- Knowledge of power electronics and UPS system
- Knowledge of DC-DC, AC-DC, DC-AC converters, VFD’s and batteries
- Knowledge of ATEX codes and hazard area classifications
- Good command in computer literacy.
- Coordination with Business Units and team members for project technical specifications/drawings and the scope of works.
- Support sales department in the delivery of projects to the satisfaction of end users.
- Supervision of the site works and co-ordination between clients and manufacturer specialists
- Responsibility to issue hot/cold permits in refinery and different heavy industry facilities
- Reviewing/commenting preliminary design and specifications
- Knowledge of wide range of standards i.e. BS, DIN, VDE, ANSI, IEC …
- Reviewing/commenting final design drawings and specifications
- Coordinating with consultants during preparing/issuing of the tender documents
- Coordinate with consultants/contractors during execution of projects for smooth execution of works
- Decision making for any disputed works in coordination with project heads/end users and providing technical support.
- Periodic Site visits during execution of works and for final inspection/handing over.
- Review / approval of O&M manuals and as built drawings
- Evaluation of the consultant / contractor and subcontractor performances
- Prequalification assessments for new consultant and subcontractors
- searching for new clients and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- helping in the design of technical system proposal
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
Degree in Electrical Engineering, having minimum of 4 to 6 years working experience as Electrical Engineer preferably in the Gulf. Highly energetic sales professional who combines technical knowledge with sales skills in heavy industry products and oil refinery equipments. Having managed large key accounts in the UAE Region shall be an added advantage.
About the Company
About the Company
Al Mousawi Trading Co. LLC is one of the leading companies serving the Oil & Gas, Marine and Industrial sector in The United Arab Emirates. We supply electromechanical equipments including electric motors, reciprocating injection pumps, engine driven welders, spare parts for stacker recliners / ship loaders, conveyor belts and conveyor systems.
Al Mousawi Trading Co. LLC. Established in the year 1974, is a 100% local company situated in Abu Dhabi, UAE, with an experience of over 35 years and operating on a Quality System on Certified ISO 9001:2008 Standards. We provide expert services throughout the United Arab Emirates and Middle East.