1. shall be fully familiar with switchgear controls (H.T., M.T & L.T.), electrical protections and associated problems.
2. He shall be able to lead/guide all types of technical staff under his responsibility and capable to take decisions.
3. He shall document the maintenance works and prepare technical reports as and when required.
4. Study and analysis of events, problems and give solution in emergency case he must have capability to take action and help others.
5. Reviewing plans and specifications.
6. Organization vs. relevant electrical engineering material and inspection and examination operate of equipment that enters site.
7. Reviews contract documents before commencement of any work.
8. Coordination maintenance work with Architects, Engineers, Service providers, construction forms, University departments and the Campus Support Staff.
9. Conducts regular on site monitoring of assigned work in progress to determine compliance with the contract documents and standards.
10. Establishes and maintains a complete system of project construction and/or electrical activities records to include daily log book, daily report system, progress report system, correspondence file, payment file, change order file, shop drawings file, test and inspections file, equipment demonstration file, etc.
11. Develops a method of procedures concerning communications, correspondence, shop drawings, samples, substitutions, payments, changes, tests and specialized inspections.
12. Assures that all applicable codes are observed and followed on assigned projects.
13. Monitors actual progress in comparison with estimated progress for improvements. Records and reports conditions that may cause a delay in completion of the work.
14. Review of Tender Drawings & Documents
15. Preparation / submission of queries for Client clarifications
16. Preparation of Material take-off
Bachelorís degree in Electrical Engineering, or relevant field.
1. At least 10 years experience, 5 years in similar fields..
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Decisive and able to give the correct decisions at the right time.
4. Knowledge of Specifications, reading, drawings, contract administration, FIDIC contract procedures.
5. English written and speaking.
6. Computer knowledge
About the Company
About the Company
WNG Associates, Inc. is an international engineering corporation offering total Integrity Assurance, Project Management and Project Supervision services to infrastructure, petrochemical, power and manufacturing project financiers and owners. Total Integrity Assurance is a method to identify and eliminate waste to increase savings of any given product or service. State-of-the-art modeling is used to monitor the integrity of all project elements during the life cycle of a project.