Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall in charge with regards to electrical works, such as repairing/troubleshooting, electric motors ac/dc, flow meters pressure sensors, weighing scale, batch counters, actuator valves and many other industrial components.
• Experience on installation of industrial machines such as mixing machine for chemical plant , belt conveyors, filling machine for powder plant, palletizing machine.
• Over all in charge for electrical works for installation or expansion of additional equipment of the company.
• Write specifications, schedules and technical reports and control schedules.
• Participate in building and testing of prototypes according to general instructions and established standards.
• Assist in the design for the improvement of electronic components such as electric motors ac/dc, flow meters pressure sensors ,weighing scale, batch counters, actuator valves.
• Assist in inspection, testing, adjusting and evaluation of incoming electrical components to ensure conformance with product specifications and tolerances.
• As the need arises, conduct life tests (burn-ins) on device/components and analyze results.
• Participate in carrying out a limited range of technical functions in support of research in electrical and electronic engineering.
• May calibrate electronic equipment and instruments according to technical manuals and written instructions.
• If necessary, collect and compile operational or experimental data and assist in the preparation of the prototype design, specifications and reports.
• Assist in making and checking prototypes based on specifications.
• Establish, use and oversee electrical equipment and systems.
• Conduct the installation and operation of electronic systems and equipment.
• Take part in making research related to electronic engineering under the supervision of engineers.
• aptitude for technical and engineering activities
• able to diagnose problems
• good with hands
• capacity for accurate, careful work
• good communication skills
• able to work as part of a team.
About the Company
About the Company
Sika is a globally integrated company supplying specialty chemicals markets. It is a leader in processing materials used in sealing, bonding, damping, reinforcing and protecting load-bearing structures in Construction and Industry. Subsidiaries in more than 70 countries worldwide and 12 900 employees link customers directly to Sika and guarantee the success of all of its business relationships. With this structure, Sika generates annual sales of CHF 4.6 billion.