After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Elevator Technician – Installation & Maintenance (Elevator)
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Engineering is multi disciplinary engineering organisation which has been operating throughout the United Arab Emirates since 1974. As a member of the Al-Futtaim Group, we enjoy the benefits of being a part of one of the leading business houses operating in the lower Gulf Region.
Through our five divisions, we offer a wide variety of products and services in the construction, commercial and industrial sectors. Our involvement in numerous large scale projects in the UAE has given us a wealth of experience. From Scaffolding to Elevators and Security Systems to Air-conditioning, Sanitaryware and Facilities Management, the Al-Futtaim name spells quality & reliability
• 4 Plus years of experience in installation, wiring, commissioning and maintaining of Elevators, Escalators, Moving Walkways
• Proficient in knowledge of both International and Gulf region's installation, maintenance, testing & commissioning standards
• Committed to Best Practice in terms of excellence and site safety and quality practices
• Able to independently read electrical drawings
• Well versed and capable of troubleshooting and independently managing individual routes
• Must have the ability to meet targets and achievements
• A Diploma or a Certificate Course in Electrical Engineering or other equivalent industry training certificate
• Arabic (An advantage)
• Hindi (An advantage)
• A valid UAE licence is preferred
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.