Engagement & Training Supervisor
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Note: Please apply only if you have relevant experience and Transferable Iqama
Handles all DC activities (researching, trending, Developer Scouting, workshops, seminars, Training, developers educational materials acquisition, regulatory, monitoring and control of DC) for Developer Community and deals with all internal and external stakeholders targeting the the quality and the timely delivery of the Developer Community Services.
Initiates, Maintains, Monitors, and Controls the related services relevant to Developer Community; and that is locally, regionally, and internationally.
Understand key customer needs and industry trends competition, Technology, etc..,) for developer communities, DC platforms, mobile apps, and mobile app development.
Device the best practices and industry standards/procedures/processes in Developer Communities services, Developer Relationship Management and DC platforms and apply quality assurance in all of those areas.
Coordinating with relevant teams and business partners for marketing promotions and campaigns for developer community activities, workshops, and trainings.
Data analysis and review of subscriber growth / churn and implementation of anti-churn efforts through save desks, developing a fair understanding of churn for DC related activities/services and providing potential solutions for it.
Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the DC Services across all channels of sales and support.
Work with concerned departments for Developers Scouting and Training issues.
Identify and recommend changes in delivering capability that may be required by executional teams (eg. Channel, Customer Service, IT)
Maintain effective external interfaces with Training institutions, Scouting companies/agencies/entities in DC field, locally, regionally, and internationally.
Monitor quality assurance measures & standards to ensure compliance with corporation practices and international standards; ensure compliance to corporate objectives, targets, standards and procedure.
Monitor and analyze product/service performance trends from financial, competitive and operational perspectives
Analyze customer behaviour and cluster them into segments in order to help the marketing teams design customised propositions
Assist in the development of promotions which will ensure that margins/ revenues are maintained while reinforcing brand and customer image.
Analyzes data/ information and proposes suggestions for retaining customers and improving the customer experience.
Recommends promotional activities in conformity with our promotions and directions.
Generates/ consolidates reports as needed to meet management requirements
Supports the sourcing of vendors and partners to identify the best service providers.
• Bachelor degree in a business related discipline with a focus in Marketing
Relevant Experience & Skills
• Around 3-4 years of progressive work experience in products & services
• Project management skills to work against cost, timeline and quality standards
• Knowledge of new developments and practices within the DC, App Development, developers scouting and app development training.
• Knowledge of Local, regional, and International DC services
• Knowledge of Local Market App Development, App content, and online communities Regulations and code of Conduct.
• Knowledge and expertise in managing marketing mix
• Knowledge in the Apps/Developer ecosystem/Platforms
• Good Knowledge and relationship with app developers, developer communities, training providers, mobile devices manufactures; local, regional, and international.
• Ability to develop, present and implement business plans
• Networking & relationship building
• Excellent Vendor Management Skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Good product knowledge
• Proficient with marketing IT tools
Fluent and literate in Arabic and English
About the Company
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.