Quality Training Academy
Quality Training Academy (QTA) Riyadh KSA is looking to recruit qualified and trained English Language Instructors to teach at all levels.
Must speak English to mother tongue standard
Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa or Australia
Hold a minimum of a BA university degree in related field to Education, ESL or Linguistics
or have extensive ESL teaching experience
Preferences will be given to candidates with TEFL Diploma, CELTA and DELTA qualification
Minimum 3 years ESL teaching experience
Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus point
Teaching couples highly sought
Chalk out a weekly lesson plan stating the objectives, the procedure, the technique as well as the means of evaluation
Implement the weekly plant in the light of the mentioned objectives
1. Carry out the teaching hours as per their schedule. using the available textbooks in addition to any audio/visual aids .
2. Prepare any extra curriculum activities and hand out to serve their teaching objectives.
3. Tailor weekly tests to assess students progress.
4. Tailor weekly tests to monitor the students progress.
5. Customize a follow up record for the students to follow up their performance, participation and attendance.
6. Prepare score tables for his students along with notes on each in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
7. Attend a weekly meeting to discuss any raising academic issues.
8. Write a weekly report about the duties carried out during the week.
9. Tailor & correct the final exam.
10. Share & create development structures of ESL (during the office hours).
11. Participate & share to construct exam data bank.
12. Tailor several placement tests.
13. Participate in developing teaching materials.
All instructors form an Advisory English language Resource Centre that Provides expertise on English language training through: reference books; documented teaching methods; the English language module data bank, audio-visual aids. Empirical training information, language profiles etc. Gives guidance/advice to all levels of employees and line managers on the English language units overall objectives.
Salary of USD $2500-$3000 (monthly) TAX FREE, (dependent on qualifications, and experience)
30 days fully- paid vacation
Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance
Return flights to country of origin from KSA
Medical Insurance cover
Ideal applicants must be flexible and demonstrate good classroom management skills
Excellent communication skills
Good working knowledge of IT
Please apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
Quality education Holding company was established in 2009, 1430(H) to support the educational process in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia based on the long experiences of its members and its employees in the field of education, training and administration at all levels, and many private schools and international institutes and academies of science were established all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Company aims to advanced the educational process and provide the best services in this area, and it also has the quality education depending on modern technology and advanced techniques in the areas of education and training.