Environmental Sustainability Manager
KEO International Consultants
We are seeking an Environmental Sustainability Manager to be responsible for the implementation and management of sustainable concepts for some of the most prestigious and internationally recognised projects within the region. This role is a vital and integral part of our Strategy, Planning and Urban Development Division.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Knowledge of Qatar’s Environmental policies, regulations and familiarity with QSAS and GSAS.
• Reviewing ecology related compliance and attaining related verification credits.
• Through understanding of QSAS/GSAS and Estidama Pearl Rating
• Design and strategy management in natural systems focusing on habitat enhancement, environmental baseline assessments and land remediation.
• Conducting and reporting Environmental Impact Assessments, GIS Habitat Mapping and Environmental Planning.
• Coordination of consultants with respect to projects deliverables, scheduling and organizing staffing within the team.
• Knowledge of the local market and regulatory environment. Estidama knowledge is essential including familiarity with the requirements of the Estidama Pearl Rating System
Master’s Degree or PhD in Environmental Science or related discipline with a minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience with 5 years spent within the Middle East.
Professional Accreditation with LEED AP, Pearl Qualified Professional, Greenstar or BREEAM assessor association is preferred, together with prior experience of Sustainable Design in the Gulf Region.
About the Company
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.