Ericsson IN Engineer
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
• To verify the network topology and design data
• To verify license related to features, capacity and timeline
• To develop failover strategy
• To develop daily, weekly and monthly technical reporting format
• To manage and maintain price plan which include tariff, allowance plan and discount plan.
• To manage and maintain bonus which include recharge bonus and first activation bonus.
• To manage and maintain common data which include account type, fee type and fee item.
• To configure the special free number such as call center.
• To configure the SMS template for informing mobile phone user.
• To manage the configuration and control the modification of the system parameters.
• To maintain the external interfaces between IN and external system.
• To maintain work order between IN and external system (i.e. CRM).
• To monitor performance index of interface by tools.
• To support and handle problem which require querying, exporting and importing data.
• To manage application like monitoring, backup, upgrading, patching, operation account and database account.
• To perform security checking for all operation as well audit for all changes.
• To configure rights authorization to users, like organization, role, staff and user.
• To maintain the scheduled task in the IN.
• To provide assistance on problem or incident handling
• Extensive experienced as Ericsson IN back office engineer..
• Extensive experience with core software application including all IN components.
• Must have hands on experience on Ericsson IN operations & maintenances.
• Experiences on Ericsson IN elements like SDP, AIR, VS, CRS, ECE, CCN, IVR(VXML), Minsat and etc.
• Good knowledge in operating systems.
• Good knowledge in database.
• Good knowledge of shell scripting.
• Good knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol and etc.
• Good Troubleshooting skills.
About the Company
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.