Dubai Sports City
To provide full administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager of the Els Club.
• Coordination of meetings, agendas and the facility,
• Minute taking and timely dispatch of approved minutes directly after every meeting session,
• Development and management of filling system and an electronic database with ready access,
• Preparation of reports, budgets and presentations,
• Ensuring prioritized follow up of emails and correspondence through a controlled check list,
• Attending to all business travel arrangements,
• Handling and screening all incoming correspondence, calls and responding with accurate information on inquiries,
• Conducting research on appropriate business related topics,
• Ensuring confidentiality of all information and documents, maintaining the highest level of discretion,
• The Executive Assistant may be required to provide administrative support to other Departments of The Els Club
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written English is mandatory;
• A Degree in Business Administration or related field;
• At least 3 years experience working at the executive level of a multi-national organization;
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks;
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Experience compiling and presenting research data;
• Experience compiling and presenting reports;
• Proactive and positive approach;
• A valid U.A.E. driving license and own a personal car.
The incumbent will possess the ability to work under pressure & outside of regular office hours as when required i.e. events, functions etc
The Salary for the role is up to AED 9,000/- per month + benefits for the right candidate
Preference will be given to candidates who can start immediately.
About the Company
Dubai Sports City is spread in 50 million sq km in the heart of Dubai Land, offering world class facilities in sports, commercial and residential real estate. It's been conceptualized as a city within a city, where you can get everything from state-of-the-art sports venues and international sporting events, to top of the line sports academies, providing a platform for youth development, recreational sporting facilities, residential and commercial developments, together with all the related amenities expected in a purpose-built city, including international schools, medical facilities, hotels, community centers and entertainment venues.
The world's first integrated sports city Centrally located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Sports City is 20 minutes away from the Airport, 10 minutes from the Mall of the Emirates, and 5 minutes drive from the Autodrome Formally launched in March 2004 as a cornerstone project of Dubailand Total project cost - US$4 billion The first facility to be completed in Dubai Sports City was the 18-hole championship golf course, The Els Club, Ernie Els first golf course design concept in the Middle East, operational since March 2008 The ICC Global Cricket Academy (ICC GCA), based at Dubai Sports City, the focal point of world class cricket development, offering players, coaches, umpires and trainers at all levels the opportunity to develop their education and skills The Dubai Cricket Stadium opened in April 2009 and has been hosting several international events An American curriculum school opened in September 2009 Currently having over 300 students Brand-new, purpose-built nursery, located in Dubai Sports City, is in walking distance of the Victory Heights and Canal Residence West residential community The community has self sufficient water and irrigation facilities Over 5,000 residents currently living at DSC 30,000 new residents expected in the next 5 years with the addition of 1200 new villas and 35 new towers 50,000 residents expected once the community reaches its peak