Dubai Sports City
To provide full administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager of the Els Club.
• Coordination of meetings, agendas and the facility,
• Minute taking and timely dispatch of approved minutes directly after every meeting session,
• Development and management of filling system and an electronic database with ready access,
• Preparation of reports, budgets and presentations,
• Ensuring prioritized follow up of emails and correspondence through a controlled check list,
• Attending to all business travel arrangements,
• Handling and screening all incoming correspondence, calls and responding with accurate information on inquiries,
• Conducting research on appropriate business related topics,
• Ensuring confidentiality of all information and documents, maintaining the highest level of discretion,
• The Executive Assistant may be required to provide administrative support to other Departments of The Els Club
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written English is mandatory;
• A Degree in Business Administration or related field;
• At least 3 years experience working at the executive level of a multi-national organization;
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks;
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Experience compiling and presenting research data;
• Experience compiling and presenting reports;
• Proactive and positive approach;
• A valid U.A.E. driving license and own a personal car.
The incumbent will possess the ability to work under pressure & outside of regular office hours as when required i.e. events, functions etc
The Salary for the role is up to AED 9,000/- per month + benefits for the right candidate
Preference will be given to candidates who can start immediately.
About the Company
About the Company
Dubai Sports City is the world’s first integrated sports city. Set on 50 million square feet within the Dubailand development, Dubai Sports City will feature four magnificent stadia: a 60,000-seat multi-purpose outdoor stadium for rugby, soccer and track and field events, a 25,000-seat capacity dedicated cricket stadium, a 10,000-seat multi-purpose indoor and a field hockey stadium for 5,000 spectators.
The first completed facility in Dubai Sports City is the 18-hole championship golf course, The Els Club, Ernie Els’ first golf course design concept in the Middle East.
The Academies campus within Dubai Sports City will be home to a number of globally recognized training and development brands including Manchester United Soccer Schools, “Socatots’, the world's first soccer specific pre-school development program for children from six months to school age, the International Cricket Council’s Global Cricket Academy, the WorldHockey Academy (a partnership with the International Hockey Federation), a David Lloyd Tennis Academy, the Butch Harmon School of Golf and additional academies for rugby, swimming and athletics. The Academies will also boast a state-of-the-art high performance gymnasium, world class sports science and rehabilitation facilities as well as a full sports medical clinic.
In addition to the sporting facilities, Dubai Sports City will boast major residential and commercial developments, together with all the related amenities expected in a purpose-built city.