Organisational and Executive Assistance
• Manage the Manager's diary and appointment
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
• Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Country Manager and make recommendations for action
• Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on Country Manager’s behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
• Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
• Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
• Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
• Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
• Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the Country Manager
• Conduct research and prepare statistical reports
• Arrange and coordinate events etc. when required
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
Degree in Business related course.
3-5 years of experience
Perfect English - spoken and written
French - an advantage.
Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required.
Understands and applies fundamental concepts and principles of a professional discipline or technical specialty relating to the position
Possesses basic knowledge of organisational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks
Identifies new and better approaches to work processes and incorporates the same in his/her work
Analyses the requirements and synthesizes proposals
Strives to keep job knowledge up-to-date through self-directed study and other means of learning
About the Company
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.