Executive Assistant to CEO
•The position is responsible for providing dynamic support to CEO including general coordination and operation of CEO’s office.
•Assists CEO in planning, prioritizing, and controlling his work.
•Using good judgment and through knowledge of functions and procedures, composes a variety of reports, documents, letters and other written materials on various subjects, events using own initiative and at request of CEO
•Obtains relevant information and evaluates the most effective means and options available to resolve/address and respond to issues in an expedient and appropriate manner.
•Follows up on a variety of actions to ensure that the deadlines are met.
•Assists in special projects, where necessary.
•Liaison with CBO, MSM and other Government Bodies on behalf of CEO
•Analysis of the Balance Sheet and other financial data from time to time.
•Reviews credit proposals to be submitted to the MCC and the EC.
•Maintains close liaison with the Credit Administration, Branches, Credit Control and Risk Division.
•Preparation/Coordination/Monitoring the MIS related to various reports.
•Ensures timely and accurate submission of reports and returns to the Management for decision making and review and to the regulatory agencies as required.
•Ensures that CEO is always fully prepared for all internal and external meetings and other engagements.
•Attends meetings on behalf of CEO as necessary.
•Has day to day access to CEO and matters of utmost confidentiality.
• Should be a Diploma holder with a minimum of 3 years banking experience on related position OR
• Should be a Bachelor degree holder with a minimum of 2 years banking experience on related position
• Omani National Preferred
• Must be able to work independently, decisively with good analytical skills
• Should be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Should have a fair knowledge of computer software
• Should have a good command of English language as well as Arabic
• Should possess good communication skills with strong oral and written skills
• Should be self motivated, initiative, innovative and dynamic
• Should monitor compliance with Bank's policy and procedures
• Should be articulate, confident, and a problem solver
About the Company
About the Company
Established on January 1 1990, Bank Dhofar is an Omani commercial bank wholly owned and managed by Omanis. With successive years of constantly setting new standards in banking, BD has attained an impressively expanding network of 50 operational branches and 89 ATMs.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, BD provides a comprehensive range of financial services that encompass personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
Its Board of Directors & Management Team consists of eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businesspersons, etc. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.