After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Executive Chef – Casual Dining – PF Changs
At P.F.Chang's we are unique. You see, we believe that every Employee at P.F. Chang's has a personal responsibility to create the best working environment possible and to hold themselves and each other accountable for making it happen every day! This type of culture adds amazing flavor to how we approach each day at work. It spills over into the service level and the general atmosphere our Guests experience when dining with us.
We are truly glad that you are here and we will do everything we can to make you want to come back. The Message is the foundation that supports everything we do at P.F. Chang's - not only in how we approach our guests but in the way we treat our Employees. We know that there are many options to consider while searching for a career and we are appreciative of your interest in our organization.
Responsible for the entire kitchen operations.
* Ensure that all orders from the kitchen / commissaries are perpared consistently & according to standard recipes.
* Organize & set-up the kitchen / commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed & maximize productivity.
* Check daily all storage areas & keep the orders to par or accordance tot he volume of business.
* Ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform at all times.
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Hotel management or equivalent qualification.
* You will have at least 2-4 years experience in high casual, high volume restaurants, ideally from USA, UK and with reputable brand names.
* You will have sound knowledge of stock management, operational controls, budgeting, forecasting, and menu design.
* Excellent food cost controls and the ability to continually raise standards at all times
* People management and development is key
* Strong commercial and profit orientation is a must
* The ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, fun packed environment and remain calm at all times.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.