Due to growth within the firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers is seeking a temporary EA to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in a secretarial capacity with multiple reports, with the following attributes:
• Fluent English speaking skills.
• Experience with assisting Senior Management is an absolute requirement.
• Confident in managing communications and responses independently.
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken with the ability to draft email responses and letters.
• Providing secretarial assistance such as calendar management, travel coordination, filing, timesheet maintenance, responding to emails, operational assistance, etc.
• Providing assistance to the team for travel coordination, administrative assistance, etc.
• An essential quality is to be proactive and able to manage responsibilities independently with limited hand holding.
• Smart; be able to make decisions intelligently.
• Should be diligent and ready to put in the extra effort to complete a job successfully.
• Detail oriented with a passion to deliver error free outputs
• Strong MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• The ability to interact confidently with senior personnel and representing the firm in a professional manner.
• Wage of 12,000 – 15,000 + benefits will be paid commensurate with experience.
• Immediate start and will be for 4 months
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 2500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.