The National Commercial Bank (NCB)
The position provides both clerical and administrative support to senior executives of the bank. It is involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently has responsibility for specific projects and tasks. It involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing, and requires relevant skills such as IT, organizational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence, documents and presentations, and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
About the Company
Formed in 1953, the National Commercial Bank was the first bank to be established in Saudi Arabia and is the largest Bank in terms of capital, not only in Saudi Arabia but also in the Middle East. In addition to 248 branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the bank also operates 2 international branches in Beirut and Bahrain, and 4 representative offices in London, Seoul, Tokyo, and Singapore.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
Executive Secretary / PA
Al-Babtain Arabian Company
|Abu Dhabi||22 Feb|
United Development Company (UDC)
Executive Assistant / Secretary