11k AED per month max per month
CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE UAE
Male candidates only apply
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a MNC organisation in Dubai as their Export Supervisor
Reporting to the Export Manager
Coordinating with Sales and Analyzing the Markets
- Execute the achievement of sales and collection budget set by the company.
- Coordinate internally with Sales and Stores on daily basis.
- Provide feedback from the market regarding competitorís activities, new product introduction and other information pertaining to export market intelligence.
- Conduct market intelligence and product surveys.
- Ensure the market development through regular contacts & visits to export markets.
Controlling the Exports Sales
- Control and guide export sales activities.
- Follow-up collection and ensure implementation of credit facilities regulations set by the company.
Reporting and Maintaining Records
- Maintain updated records and reports on the activities.
- Monitor stock level, slow moving stock and take necessary steps to correct the situation.
- Maintain utmost secrecy regarding companyís policies, confidential information, sales budgets and achievements and not to divulge any such information which is against company policies and interest.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University diploma with 3+ years of export experience in UAE
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency
- Market and export knowledge of GCC export laws and international regulations
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Coordination and follow-up skills
About the Company
About the Company
Based in the UAE, we are a boutique consultancy specialising in executive search and recruitment for organisations across the Middle East.
Our global reach, combined with unrivalled local knowledge and prime location makes us the number one choice for employers looking to fill 'mission critical' roles in the region.
The cornerstone of our business proposition is our complete immersion in the international markets in which we operate, which allows us to provide our clients with absolute attention, professionalism and delivery every time.
With a track record of success throughout the GCC, we are uniquely positioned to provide a solution to your staffing needs.