After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
F & I Manager – Al Futtaim Finance
Al Futtaim Group
Al Futtaim Finance (AFF), a Central Bank of UAE regulated entity, is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim Group, the leading business conglomerate of UAE. AFS specializes in providing a range of innovative consumer finance products to customers across the UAE.
Reporting to Brand Business Development Manager, the F&I Manager's primary goal is to achieve the F&I KPI's thus creating additional income in line with AFF policy through the introduction & sale of Finance & Insurance related products to all retail customers. The job holder will be based at the showroom and will work closely with the showroom sales team.
The main job responsibilities will include:
* Review all Finance applications to achieve the maximum approval rates through accuracy, strength and eligibility in line with panel bank policies
* Drive and achieve agreed KPI targets for all AFF finance and insurance product such as Customer financing through an Al Futtaim Panel bank, selling of GAP Insurance, Motor Insurance and Family Guard
* Drive KPI's on specialist finance products.
* Manage Sales Referral process ensuring all customers are referred/ introduced to an F&I manager
* Maintain good working relationships with AFFÂ Hub Teams in the transfer and management of Finance & Insurance proposals and decisions
* Advise customers on the Features, Benefits of both Islamic and Conventional finance and Insurance products.
* Manage reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Work with branch management to achieve sales and performance KPI's of the branch and brand.
The successful candidate will have:Â
* Strong knowledge of vehicle sales process and bank finance processes within the UAE
* Strong understanding of F&I products and services, including Islamic and Conventional Funding and Insurance features, benefits, advantages and customer eligibility
* Ability to manage Sales Staff.
* Ability to present, advise and communicate F&I products & services to retail customers
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
* Previous Automotive sales experience preferred
* Languages: Fluent English - Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.