1. Respect & own Company’s operating & core values.
2. Implement Company’s quality & loss prevention policies.
3. Follow Company’s quality & administrative procedures.
Job related responsibilities:
1. Receive & review the W.O related documents, drawings and assign the project to Production Leader.
2. Incharge Fabrication along with Production Leader shall plan their daily activities and give tangible targets to Area Supervisor.
3. Make sure that Production Leader are monitoring the completion of assigned task for the day to avoid slippage in overall fabrication completion schedule.
4. Coordinate with other Departments like QC / Design / PMG / Procurement to resolve day to day Production related issues.
5. Make sure that day to day records of work orders are being kept and maintained properly by concerned Production Leader. This work Order history shall be submitted to the Production Planning section and shall be used in preparation of Work Order close-out report.
6. Submit updated Monthly Fabrication Progress Schedule of all running work Orders to Production Planning section to evaluate the actual progress and calculate the target for the following month.
7. Make sure that Production Leaders are controlling and monitoring the consumables consumption with reference to the budget.
8. Make sure the Quality objectives are being followed in letter & spirit.
9. Make sure that a constant & consistent follow up is carried out for achievement of total quality.
10. Quality awareness and consciousness shall be developed to all production personnel to improve the workmanship and productivity.
11. Make sure that Housekeeping is being done on regular basis to have safe working environment on all working areas at all times.
Educational Background: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Engineering Diploma holder in Mechanical or equivalent an advantage.
Experience Required: 3-5 years experience in Fabrication Industry preferred.
1. Good Technical Knowledge of Fabrication practices & material.
2. He should have good coordination with his colleagues.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft Project.
4. He should be able to distribute the Total workload of Fabrication Shop.
5. He should have QC Awareness.
6. Health Safety Environment Awareness.
About the Company
About the Company
Descon Engineering is a multi-dimensional engineering, construction and manufacturing company operating in Pakistan and the Middle East. With over 450 million man-hours of construction work executed in industrial and infrastructure projects, Descon employs over 34000 professionals and other personnel.
Services: EPC, Project Management, Engineering, Construction, Maintenance and Manufacturing
Locations: Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait