Randstad Middle East
I am urgently recruiting an experienced Facilities Administrator based in Abu Dhabi.
My Client is a prestigious Service Provider specialising in the Facilities Management Services sector and providing high quality facilities management services in the Middle East and North Africa.
They have an impressive portfolio of contracts within the Gulf and specialise in providing the above services to Residential and Commercial buildings including schools and retailers.
Directly reporting into the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Line Manager in all the aspects of the administration of a prestigious High Rise Towers, with a specific importance to the controlling of CAFM systems:
- Prepare monthly statistics;
- Logging all the information into CAFM;
- Promote good relationship with the Client;
- Assist the FM Manager during events at the site;
- Maintain delivery records of all goods received on site.
- University degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in the role and proven experience within the Facilities Management sector.
- Experience with CMMS systems.
- The candidate MUST be based in UAE, preference will be given to candidates already based in Abu Dhabi.
If you are seeking a new opportunity or career growth then this is an opportunity not to be missed. In reward for your expertise my client is offering an excellent salary package, and a chance to work with Abu Dhabi’s finest FM professionals.
Please note: This is an urgent vacancy due to rapid company growth, interviews slots are confirmed, apply today!!!
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management