Field Engineer – Sensors
Co-ordinate with the IT & Networking Engineer & Integration Engineers. The Security Sensor Engineer is responsible for the configuration and integration of security system devices per site configuration design.
• Job assignment location is on-site functioning as a member of the project site team reporting to the Site Manager.
• Configuration and integration of CCTV cameras, and other security systems, setup and /or maintaining company supplied equipment along with accompanying machinery and processes for the assigned project.
• Responsible for ensuring that the systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the operational processes of the system and assists the Site Manager on technical issues during the site acceptance testing (SAT). Exercises a multidisciplinary role, working closely with team members across a number of functions including Construction and Maintenance.
• Assisting IT and Integration engineers with site system integration activities.
• Works collaboratively with Site Project team, System Integration, Design Engineers, Maintenance, Logistics and other internal departments.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving the associated security sensor systems as necessary.
• Ensures compliance with the Health & Safety Plan and company Quality standards.
• To Ensure all work carried out by Security Sensor engineers is thoroughly tested before it is deemed fit for purpose and handed over for Testing and Commissioning.
• After all the systems are working independently Security Sensor Engineer will work closely with IT and integration engineers to ensure a fully functional system is handed-over within the scope and project schedule.
Education / Certification Requirements:
Should possess a relevant Electrical or Electrical qualification
Skills and Experience
• Three to five years of experience with installation and configuration deployment of Bespoke security systems
• Proven knowledge in communication devices such as protocol converters copper / fiber. Computer based LPR (License Plate Recognition) systems would be desirable. Installation and configuration Of computer based security applications
• Ideally you would have experience of CCTV and relate devices, including ANPR Systems Other surveillance devices
• Experienced with video system and command control Applications would be an advantage
• Experienced with multi-vendor integration and system analysis
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• Strong understanding of and the ability to work with Computer
• Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous Activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
• Prior experience working in the Middle East region (Minimum 3 years) is preferred, but not essential. Military background is an advantage.
• Technical background on projects involving Telecommunication, IT, Networks, Security System
• Fluent in written / spoken English
About the Company
About the Company
XB Consultants is a London based recruitment consultancy that provides local, international and cross border Recruitment solutions. The company recruits and resources mid to senior level professional staff on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. XB Consultants provides a highly skilled and experienced consultant base for their clients and candidates that is able to act quickly, accurately and proactively on their behalf and consult on realistic market conditions, salary expectations and recruitment timescales.
XB Consultants endeavours to provide an excellent customer focused recruitment service coupled with an intelligent, consultative and honest approach towards its clients and candidates. We maintain service levels of the highest standard to provide quick response times, search accuracy for both clients and candidates and full consultative advice.