Field Sales Executive – Al Futtaim Motors – Parts
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer and Toyota/BT material handling equipment.
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the United Arab Emirates, and leads the rapid development of the country's automotive business, while continuing to contribute to Hino trucks and Toyota material handling equipment worldwide growth.To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, Al Futtaim Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centers throughout the UAE.
We are currently looking to recruit a Parts Sales Representative to be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. The job holder will manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
The responsibilities of this role will include the following:
* Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
* Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
* Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
* Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
* Identify and resolve client concerns.
* Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
* Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
* Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* A Bachelor's Degree in any stream.
* At least 2 years experience as parts sales representative selling automotive spare parts
* Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
* Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to identify parts from parts catalogues, microfiches and EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) to meet customer requirements.
* A good understanding of vehicle make-up to enable related and additional parts required to be advised to customers
* Ability to gain competence in the stock control systems used
* Ability to maintain best practice in parts handling methods
* Capabilities to demonstrate a professional service to customers
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken,
* Arabic fluency an added advantage.
* Pleasing personality.
* Computer literacy - MS office, Internet and other office programs familiarity
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.