Finacial Analyst – Sales Operations
Hewlett-Packard Middle East (HP)
• Drives multiple complex operational processes, such as configuration & quote, deal coordination, bid management, margin analysis, Customer Resource Management, revenue recognition, invoicing, or organizational sales reporting.
• Acts as a project manager for moderately complex, small to medium projects.
• Produces moderately to highly complex deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications, making recommendations and/or decisions on common issues.
• Drives continuous process refinement and improvement by applying a solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
• Understands complex business issues and makes appropriate recommendations by applying intermediate subject matter expertise.
Education and Experience Required
• First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
• Typically 4-6 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Advanced communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
• Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
• Ability to work as both a member and leader of a team
• Solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
• Developed business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
Data Analysis & Reporting
Systematically analyzes business data, and develops reports that ensure accurate, usable information for business decision-makers.
Develops, improves and educates on tools used in area of control in alignment with corporate business needs, requirements or goals
Stakeholder Negotiation & Commitment Building
Collaborates effectively with others to ensure shared commitment to an enterprise and mutually beneficial results
Understands compensation, its role in maintaining performance excellence, and how its systematic application contributes to HP business success.
Process Management & Transformation
Identifies process short-comings and works with others to improve or transform processes
Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution
Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
About the Company
About the Company
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.