Randstad Middle East
** Finance Director ** Dubai ** AED 45K + Bonus + Schooling + Benefits **
My client, a leading retailer of luxury brands & consumer products is currently recruiting a Finance Director to join the business based in Dubai.
The Finance Director is responsible for providing financial advice, guidance and support at country level operations. She/he oversees the operational finance such as general accounting, financial analysis, credit approvals/collections, payments etc, and establishes short-term and long-term objectives with adequate operating plans for future developments.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Is responsible for the overall finance function of several business units based in a specific area
* Work closely with operational sales and marketing managers
* Manage monthly and annual reporting
* Prepare and analyze budgets
* Oversee the P&L and balance sheets
* Manage the Cashflow
* Monitor the returns on investment
* Optimize the cost structure for units she/he supports
* Overall responsibility for accounting accuracy following IFRS and group guidelines
* Develop financial processes and procedures, implement reports and controls
Audit and control
* Coordinate preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
* Coordinate with IT and Operations department
* Ensure that perpetual inventory counts are conducted smoothly, proper procedures are followed and stocks are adjusted periodically.
* Western Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
* MBA Preferred
* Big 4 Experience Preferred
* Experience in M&A & Feasability Studies
Package to AED 45k + Bonus + Schooling + Family Status
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection